November 30th 2019 from 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Registration Fee for one team: $75
***20% OFF for teams registering before November 15th!***
Free entry for spectators.
First Place : $150 + Free Registration in 2020!
Second Place : $75
Everyone is welcome! Players and spectators.
École canadienne-française Pavillon Gustave-Dubois
2320 Louise Avenue, Saskatoon, Sk
register your team before november 15th 2019 and get 20% off your registration fee!!!
Rules & Regulations
- 6 Players on the floor at a time - 2 must be female.
- Minimum 4 players on the floor to play - 2 must be female.
- All round-robin games are self-officiated unless volunteers come forward. This means players are responsible for making their own calls.
- Teams should arrive at the gym 5 minutes prior to the scheduled game time.
- Teams should not be on the court until the games before they are finished.
- A five-minute warm-up will be available prior to the start of the game.
- Games must start and end on time. If your game starts late it does not get to run late.
- Service and sides will be determined at the start of the match by a Rock-Paper-Scissors. The winner either chooses to serve/receive OR the side of the court. The loser will take the other decision.
- Once a team has scored 5 points with the same server they must rotate one position. The team remains serving but a new server comes in from rotating.
- Games will be played to 25 and teams must win by two points.
The third game of the best of three will be played to 15.
- Captains are responsible for reporting scores to the Tournament Coordinators following games.
For more details, please see the following PDF.